Edit History

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

9 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Why do I have the feeling DAD and LP will be added this year as well???? Maybe DAD not since it's very close to NKM/NF one, but LP... Maybe this'll be the RM/TAB single of this year and being added at Xmas week (or next to) since this is an already established tradition (with Gambler being the one for last year).

Die another day and Love profusion. AAAmasing Remixes I hope I get it in this life time . Ha ha. 

you heart is not Open … freedom comes ……..

IMG_0091.jpeg

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

7 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Why do I have the feeling DAD and LP will be added this year as well???? Maybe DAD not since it's very close to NKM/NF one, but LP... Maybe this'll be the RM/TAB single of this year and being added at Xmas week (or next to) since this is an already established tradition (with Gambler being the one for last year).

Die another day and Love profusion. AAAmasing Remixes I hope I get it in this life time . Ha ha. 

IMG_0091.jpeg

what am I gonna do with this song. Now I’m gonna have to open another album.  Life is so hard. 

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

46 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

IMG_0091.jpeg

what am I gonna do with this song. Now I’m gonna have to open another album.  Life is hard. 

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

36 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

IMG_0091.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Use