Which released Madonna concert has the most annoying editing?

Tudors

14 hours ago, madgefan said:

Wish someone would share the entire Paris footage in high quality filmed at Stade de France so we can enjoy the tour as we should!

THIS! If anybody, generous like our @club78boy  who's got it, is listening ...  :Madonna003:

The thing that annoys me the most is the slow motion effect every time there are some strong, energetic movement, I mean, it's so anticlimatic :lol: it really turns me down. Not particularly annoyed by the continuous costumes changes as we know it's got to be considered as a kind of movie more than a classic concert shooting. But the effects, the overfiltered and over saturated cinematography, the slow motion, the black and white (there's one in EVERY SINGLE SHOW: the difference between creativity and adv aesthetics), the madly fast editing that doesn't let you catch the image you're looking at (is it possible that you need to watch it more than once or pause it to properly understand what was shot in some cases?) And yes, the vocal treatment is often unprofessional for such a star as M is.

The worst ones are MDNA and Rebel Heart imo, both of them, and it's such a pity, BUT for MDNA I use a video someone from this forum did edit, combining the Paris show 45 minutes we have with the Olympia theatre showcase. The last set is missing and the vibes from the two things are very different, but at least the show is enjoyable.

An yet, again, a complete Paris MDNA show pro shooting does exist ...  :Madonna056:

Honestly, she should start the Reissues with the Tours. 

The last full concert that wasn't fucked in one way or another was Drowned World Tour 23 years ago with the exception of Confessions... I actually can enjoy that one. But it can be a bit much with the overlays and stuff sometimes. 

MDNA, like most people said!

It's too bad, because I really like that tour, and have a special place for it in my heart as it was the first one that I followed online, and will probably always regret for not having attended it when it came to Brazil...

It's a nice concert, but you can't barely make out what's going on on stage, like @stefo said. And the "photography" (can we call it that? lol), i.e. the filters, not only make the film super dated to that period (early 2010's, the onset of Instagram), and the attempt of looking edgy, but also makes the whole thing so cold and distant.

And I'm not even going to mention the audio lol.

I have a question about the 1st act footage we have from Paris, though: that is not the footage that was professionally shot for the official video (and later mostly replaced by the one from Miami), but the feed that was sent to the venue screens, right?