Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

So on a scale of zero to minus ten, how likely is it that Madonna will approve the UK 7” and 12” remixes and dub versions of Everybody to be re-released as part of the Warner back catalogue deal?

Was just listening to the dub versions by Rusty Egan on YouTube. Not heard them before.

One of the comments says sounds like they were trying to make it fit in with the popular New Wave sound in the UK at the time. 

It’s got me wondering what remixes specifically aimed at the contemporary UK music scene of Burning Up and Physical Attraction might have sounded like? 

There’s so many tracks I’d like to see on a Madonna/first album expanded edition. The extended remix of Everybody from the 1987 12” promo is something I really want. I sent local currency in the post to a Madonna fan in Asia in the late 90s to make me CD-Rs of my requests for remixes that he had, had to do it blind not knowing which ones were good, and I always loved listening to this complete version of the mix from You Can Dance. 

Would they save these full versions of Into the Groove, Over and Over, Where’s the Party, etc, from the 12” promos for a special edition of You Can Dance? (I’ve long suspected that if expanded albums were ever issued for Madonna that they wouldn’t do one for You Can Dance). 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

So on a scale of zero to minus ten, how likely is it that Madonna will approve the UK 7” and 12” remixes and dub versions of Everybody to be re-released as part of the Warner back catalogue deal?

Was just listening to the dub versions by Rusty Egan on YouTube. Not heard them before.

One of the comments says sounds like they were trying to make it fit in with the popular New Wave sound in the UK at the time. 

It’s got me wondering what remixes specifically aimed at the contemporary UK music scene of Burning Up and Physical Attraction might have sounded like? 

There’s so many tracks I’d like to see on a Madonna/first album expanded edition. The extended remix of Everybody from the 1987 12” promo is something I really want. I sent local currency in the post to a Madonna fan in Asia in the late 90s to make me CD-Rs of my requests for remixes that he had, had to do it blind not knowing which ones were good, and I always loved listening to this complete version of the mix from You Can Dance. 

Would they save these full versions of Into the Groove, Over and Over, Where’s the Party, etc, from the 12” promos for a special edition of You Can Dance? (I’ve long suspected that if expanded albums were ever issued for Madonna that they wouldn’t do one for You Can Dance). 

Will we finally get a reissue of the original LP version of Burning Up?

Does anyone know if this 7” edit of the original mix is official or fan made?

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Does anyone know of this 7” edit of the original mix is official or fan made?

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Would they save these versions from the promos for a special edition of You Can Dance? (I’ve long suspected that if expanded albums were ever issued for Madonna that they wouldn’t do one for You Can Dance). 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Would they save these versions from the promos for a special edition of You Can Dance? (I’ve long suspected that if expanded albums were ever issued for Madonna that they wouldn’t do one for You Can Dance). 

https://youtu.be/lg6mJ90hZo0

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

https://youtu.be/lg6mJ90hZo0?si=wSZ3fhySrLVSk3EW 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

https://youtu.be/lg6mJ90hZo0?si=6oefkTnV42vWvd2L

Important Information

Terms of Use