MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

9 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

PLEASE MADONNA I WANT THE VIRGIN TOUR ON AN OFFICIAL DVD AND BLU-RAY, BLOND AMBITION TOUR PARIS IN FULL ON DVD/BLU-RAY AND RE-INVENTION TOUR GET UP LISBON IN FULL ON DVD/BLU-RAY!!! AND WTGT, GST, DWT AND CT ON BLU-RAY!!!! 

PLUS EXPANDED EDITIONS OF ALL YOUR ALBUMS WITH INSTRUMENTALS, DEMOS AND UNRELEASED SONGS!!!!! 

All of this, but don't say DVD.. The world doesn't need that negativity.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“A rep for Warner confirmed that the partnership does not address new recordings; Madonna’s deal with Interscope Records ended last year, so she apparently remains a free agent for future music projects.” 

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/madonna-catalog-warner-music-1235042012/#utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=social_bar&utm_content=bottom_amp&utm_id=1235042012

“A rep for Warner confirmed that the partnership does not address new recordings; Madonna’s deal with Interscope Records ended last year, so she apparently remains a free agent for future music projects.” 

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/madonna-catalog-warner-music-1235042012/#utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=social_bar&utm_content=bottom_amp&utm_id=1235042012

2 minutes ago, proxy said:

WHAT??? OH PLEASE MADONNA MAKE A NEW CONTRACT WITH WARNER FOR NEW ALBUMS!!! :drama:

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Everyone: "I'm so excited for Blond Ambition HD, RIT release, remastered tracks and warning signs"

Me: "DOES THIS MEAN WE'LL GET FUTURE (DEMO VERSION) AND GOLDEN FLOOR IN 2025"

VEN CONMIGO BITCHES 200.gif

Shiii GIF by memecandy

I want Auto-Tune Baby on digital platforms too! :Madonna009:

23 minutes ago, proxy said:

The statement clearly says 17 studio album, I think they don't want to "burn" the news for a future album, it's a contradiction to give the rights to publish also the  "Interscope" period and then release with others, don't you think?

21 minutes ago, proxy said:

well it says "apparently"... while in the official press release it says 17 studio albums, so probably they just don't want to confirm / announce anything yet about new material (which won't happen in a few years anyway).

Just now, milingo83 said:

I think they don't want to "burn" the news for a future album, it's a contradiction to give the rights to publish the  "Interscope" album and then release with others, don't you think?

I agree. Maybe she'll license each new album individually with Warner, apart from this contract, but surely she will do it with them if the rest of the catalogue is going to be under that same umbrella.

8 minutes ago, Prayer said:

8 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I agree. Maybe she'll license each new album individually with Warner, apart from this contract, but surely she will do it with them if the rest of the catalogue is going to be under that same umbrella.

At this point it occurs to me that he wants to end his career simply from where he started, also giving Warner the rights to MDNA, RH and MX      ?

Just now, ScottyX said:

We are excited but maybe not count chickens yet.  Hopefully things will be reissued at a decent pace so everyone can get an opportunity to purchase.  at the same time, it may be nothin we  expected, and all digital releases lol

No matter what it'll happen a few will still bitch and moan so let's just enjoy this ?☺️

• RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic