MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

they should make colour vinyl (every single color and shade)  for every single with tons and tons of remixes....... love remixes....... sometimes i listen more the remixes than the original version........ and put all in a official M shop and print the vinyl everytime  someone buy it....... like Amazon do with the books...... print on demand..... darlingsssssssssssss

Oh yes, like you can go in and choose what colour you want and they’ll make it for you there and then like those teddy bear shops. They could even let you choose an image for the cover art. Then the fans would have to buy a gazillion copies.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Oh yes, like you can go in and choose what colour you want and they’ll make it for you there and then like those teddy bear shops. They could even let you choose an image for the cover art. Then the fans would have to buy a gazillion copies.

Joking aside..... if i was in M i will do this

choose artists to create remixes, covers and very original colour vinyl and put all in my online shop on monthly basis........

you see the kpop design of cd how original it is?

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The only one I remember is the Kylie X one which was cute 

I only know of that one and Lady Gaga's The Fame. Possibly Born This Way had one too....

They're certainly scarce but I can envision their potential in the growing wave of demand for visually pleasing physical media and artist merch. Collectors would snatch expeditiously.

On 3/9/2024 at 12:29 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Maybe she'll announce an entire LINE of expanded re-issues for all 14+ of her albums during one of the Mexico City or Brazil shows, releasing all of them at once for pre-order and draining our bank accounts forevermore! 

One giant announcement of the entire discography reissued and deluxified to tie into the tour's closing.

If the bitch does that I'll go bankrupt, cause there's no way I can afford to buy 14+ albums in special editions, probably limited, at once.

Please Madonna, have mercy on us and especially on our bank accounts. My wallet will be grateful :Madonna023:

2 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

If the bitch does that I'll go bankrupt, cause there's no way I can afford to buy 14+ albums in special editions, probably limited, at once.

Please Madonna, have mercy on us and especially on our bank accounts. My wallet will be grateful :Madonna023:

you have reason...... but would be amazing......

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

I'd slap it all onto my Amex and pay it off over the rest of the year.

3 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

I don't think this would happen, but if did, I'd be definitely making payments over time if it's worth it. :luv:

I was just about to write, "Does anyone think it's strange that we haven't gotten any small music releases through this deal lately, like the Everybody vinyl single or the American Life Mixshow Mix vinyl?"  but I guess the Celebration repress and True Blue silver vinyl would be the latest releases. I can't believe the Celebration LP was so unmemorable to me already :ahh: