Edit History

Banned

Banned

4 hours ago, TOpher said:

My only issue is the grills. They are ugly. They look awful on her they look awful on anyone. And she sounds like she has a speech impediment and it’s quite annoying to listen to her speak, let alone how awful she sings when they are in. I wish Jimmy would have had the balls to say “yes you do have a lisp and you sound ridiculous”. 
i don’t have any expectations on how she should behave, it’s her life she can do whatever the hell she wants. What I do have a problem with his the extreme facetuning and photoshopping she’s presenting all over social media. It makes her look like a cartoon. I mean look at her on the talk show, at the roller disco and at the airport she looks great without a hundred filters on. Wish she was comfortable enough with herself to just present herself as she is.

She knows people hate them and she knows the reason why she just gave them a centre stage during this interview and pretended like she doesnt know why people hate them lol ! She wears them prob to be talked about negative or good it dont matter to her ! They are ugly i agree on anybody and i wish she would ditch them but she wont because people hate them ! I cant imagine them being comfy either 

Banned

Banned

4 hours ago, TOpher said:

My only issue is the grills. They are ugly. They look awful on her they look awful on anyone. And she sounds like she has a speech impediment and it’s quite annoying to listen to her speak, let alone how awful she sings when they are in. I wish Jimmy would have had the balls to say “yes you do have a lisp and you sound ridiculous”. 
i don’t have any expectations on how she should behave, it’s her life she can do whatever the hell she wants. What I do have a problem with his the extreme facetuning and photoshopping she’s presenting all over social media. It makes her look like a cartoon. I mean look at her on the talk show, at the roller disco and at the airport she looks great without a hundred filters on. Wish she was comfortable enough with herself to just present herself as she is.

She knows people hate them and she knows the reason why she just have them a centre stage during this interview and pretended like she doesnt know why people hate them lol ! She wears them prob to be talked about negative or good it dont matter to her ! They are ugly i agree on anybody and i wish she would ditch them but she wont because people hate them ! I cant imagine them being comfy either 

Important Information

Terms of Use