Edit History

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

28 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I see Africa! That means she’s doing 60 shows there!!:Madonna014:

Why the sarcasm? I truly don’t see the harm in three people posting that maybe when Madonna posts more shows and the emojis, it might mean she’s implying more worldwide regions. Africa having 60 shows don’t seem plausible as there’s nor the demand or the infrastructure… maybe she just means a stop in Philadelphia that seems what the fandom truly needs right now. 
Time will tell, in the end there’s just wishful thinking of thousands of people who wish and hope that those three emojis mean that she’s coming to their countries. 

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

22 minutes ago, Shoful said:

This is precisely why I stopped posting on forums years before. There’s absolutely no need to act sarcastically or make fun of someone’s wishful thinking, dreams or hopes, I truly wish for that Philadelphia stop to happen, that seems to be what the fandom truly needs right now.  Have fun. 

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

12 minutes ago, Shoful said:

This is precisely why I stopped posting on forums years before. There’s absolutely no need to act sarcastically or make fun of someone’s wishful thinking, dreams or hopes, I truly wish for that Philadelphia stop to happen, that seems to be what the fandom truly needs right now.  Have fun. 

Important Information

Terms of Use