Edit History

PM3962

PM3962

On 8/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, Madame X said:

Guys, I need your opinion. I'm making myself nervous about wether or not I bought the right tickets for the shows I'm about to attend.

I will see her four times: I will attend all four Germany shows.

Here's a map for Cologne, Germany:

8wu2qkp.png

For Nov 15th, I chose a seat (PK1) in block 216, row 5 (actually row 7 but the first row is starting at row 3), in the middle.
For Nov 16th, I chose the VIP2 package (Iconic VIP package) - standing ticket in Pit 2.

Here's a map for Berlin, Germany:

HBhXAMi.png

For Nov 28th, I chose the VIP3 package (You Can Dance VIP package) - seat in block 208, row 10 (actually row 16 but the first row is starting at row 7), on the left.
For Nov 29th, I chose a Golden Circle standig ticket.

Do you think I made the right decisions with these? I want to be close as possible to her, but I also want a good view of the whole show...

Did you ever wear plateau boots in a standing area? I'm above average (178 cm), but I think I want to push my hight a bit to get a better view.

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because there are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller. In Antwerp the killing and drug zone is just in front of the venue. And still in Antwerp there is only one toilet LOL

PM3962

PM3962

Guys, I need your opinion. I'm making myself nervous about wether or not I bought the right tickets for the shows I'm about to attend.

8wu2qkp.png

For Nov 15th, I chose a seat (PK1) in block 216, row 5 (actually row 7 but the first row is starting at row 3), in the middle.
For Nov 16th, I chose the VIP2 package (Iconic VIP package) - standing ticket in Pit 2.

HBhXAMi.png

For Nov 28th, I chose the VIP3 package (You Can Dance VIP package) - seat in block 208, row 10 (actually row 16 but the first row is starting at row 7), on the left.

Do you think I made the right decisions with these? I want to be close as possible to her, but I also want a good view of the whole show...

Did you ever wear plateau boots in a standing area? I'm above average (178 cm), but I think I want to push my hight a bit to get a better view.

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because there are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller. And in Antwerp there is only one toilet LOL

PM3962

PM3962

8wu2qkp.png

HBhXAMi.png

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because there are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller. And in Antwerp there is only one and only toilet LOL

PM3962

PM3962

8wu2qkp.png

HBhXAMi.png

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because there are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is still in the VIP area, the VIP area in Cologne stops at the rank 5. So much much much smaller.

PM3962

PM3962

8wu2qkp.png

HBhXAMi.png

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because there are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller.

PM3962

PM3962

8wu2qkp.png

HBhXAMi.png

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because here are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller.

PM3962

PM3962

8wu2qkp.png

HBhXAMi.png

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it. because here are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller.

Important Information

Terms of Use