Edit History

Leandro Gomes

Leandro Gomes

Just had a thought... If she's filming a documentary about this tour (wich I think it's very likely, to close a trilogy with TOD and IGTTYAS), they for sure have been filming the rehearsals, and maybe they will include her illness and recovery process in the documentary.

Maybe they don't include the most private and personal details, but I can see they showing the business decisions regarding the tour: wich shows to postpone, wich shows to cancel, negotiation with the venues, definition of dates, itineraries and other details. They may be filming business meetings showing this decision making process as we speak, don't they? What do you guys think about it?

Leandro Gomes

Leandro Gomes

Just had a thought... If she's filming a documentary about this tour (wich I think it's very likely, to close a trilogy with TOD and IGTTYAS), they for sure have been filming the rehearsals, and maybe they will include her illness and recovery process in the documentary.

Maybe they don't include the most private and personal details, but I can see they showing the business decisions regarding the tour: wich shows to postpone, wich shows to cancel, negotiation with the venues, defininition of dates, itineraries and other details. They may be filming business meetings showing this decision making process as we speak, don't they? What do you guys think about it?

Important Information

Terms of Use