Concert Tickets - Promoter name

Chatita1

Hi ! Im asking you guys if you can help me find out any info about the company that is the promoter of Madonna's concert.  Does any of you pay for your tickets on the date of the release ( January23) and  found out that the same tickets are away cheaper now ? Im really frustrated To me seems like I was part of  a scam .

On 1/30/2024 at 8:45 AM, Chatita1 said:

Hi ! Im asking you guys if you can help me find out any info about the company that is the promoter of Madonna's concert.  Does any of you pay for your tickets on the date of the release ( January23) and  found out that the same tickets are away cheaper now ? Im really frustrated To me seems like I was part of  a scam .

It's not a scam - promoters can reduce the cost of tickets for any show at any time - they can even give away tickets on the night of the show if they choose. You have no case. 

It's like 'I bought a jacket and now 10 months later, it's on sale.  It's a scam'