Your thoughts on the Promo this era!

groovyguy

Great album, great performances, great video, great innovative promo (Snapchat, Grindr).

We are so blessed!

100% agree, snapchat & Grindr were so smart for digital.You can tell she's really proud of the record. And a whole week on Ellen? Amazing! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm wondering now if it's true she has stopped with this era until the tour?

If anything she should do only big well-prepared performances, but she's apparently not doing Billboard Awards, so not sure what else she could do.

She should focus on the next single. It's a shame they buried Ghosttown so quickly, yet are taking ages to release it. It's also insane from my point of view.

For now, it is really good.

If next singles would be the right decisions, if next videos would be good as LFL video, if she continues to promote and deliver some new photosessions, then it would be a great era.

I think you're right and I would love it if there were more photoshoots and great videos but then she'll be super tired before her tour.

i am sure she needs some time to prepare for that properly. i hope it will be a great one (unlike sticky and sweet - her most uninspired imo)

also, single releases and "right decisions" are a matter of taste really.