Edit History

MadameX

MadameX

1 hour ago, mikenmark said:

Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

You have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises

It's fat shaming by saying she needs to lose 10kg of fat

It's sexist behaviour as a man telling a woman she needs to lose weight

It ageist behaviour by not accepting that a 63 yr old has gained weight.

Had you left that last sentence out, we wouldn't be having this chat.

1. Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

-->There is no need for a more meager explanation for your meager logic.

2. You have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises

-->You also have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises. But we both can clearly see she gain weight.

3. It's sexist behaviour as a man telling a woman she needs to lose weight

-->I'm Not a Man. I'm a proud a woman.  don't know why you're making such a hasty judgment on your own that I'm a man. But it's easy to guess why you made such a hasty judgment based on the precedent of editing what I wrote to your taste and making such poor argument.

4. It ageist behaviour by not accepting that a 63 yr old has gained weight.

--> You're still trying to ignore the most important part of my writing.. I wrote this

Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.

Please tell it to Madonna. Tell her Accepting gain weight is natural thing so wear more comfortable clothes. Tell her try not too tighten corset. Or if you want to be still sexy and looks slim then do healthy diet and lose some weight. Then you don't have to tightens the corset too much!

That's not a ageist or sexiest comment. That's just simply logical good advide.

If you want a scholarship, sleep less and study harder than other students.

That's simple truth.
Stop making people sexist just by giving these natural and logical advice to girls.

MadameX

MadameX

1 hour ago, mikenmark said:

Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

1. Let me explain to you why this sentence (which you typed) is where the problem lies.

-->You also have no idea what Madonna eats/drinks/exercises. But we both can clearly see she gain weight.

-->I'm Not a Man. I'm a proud a woman.  don't know why you're making such a hasty judgment on your own that I'm a man. But it's easy to guess why you made such a hasty judgment based on the precedent of editing what I wrote to your taste and making such poor argument.

--> You're still trying to ignore the most important part of my writing.. I wrote this

Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.

Please tell it to Madonna. Tell her Accepting gain weight is natural thing so wear more comfortable clothes. Tell her try no too tighten corset. Or if you want to be still sexy and looks slim then do healthy diet and lose some weight. Then you don't have to tightens the corset too much!

That's simple truth.
Stop making people sexist just by giving these natural and logical advice to girls.

MadameX

MadameX

56 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

-->Tell it to Madonna. Please. You're still trying to ignore the most important part of my writing.. I wrote this

Please tell it to Madonna. Tell her Accepting gain weight is natural thing so wear more comfortable clothes. Tell her try no too tighten corset.

Or if you want to be still sexy and looks slim then do healthy diet and lose some weight. Then you don't have to tightens the corset too much!

That's simple truth.

MadameX

MadameX

56 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

-->Tell it to Madonna. Please. You're still trying to ignore the most important part of my writing.. I wrote this

Please tell it to Madonna. Tell her Accepting gain weight is natural thing so wear more comfortable clothes. Tell her try no too tighten corset.

Or if you want to be still sexy and looks slim then do healthy diet and lose some weight. Then She don't have to tightens the corset too much!

That's simple truth.

MadameX

MadameX

54 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Or if you want to be still sexy then do healthy diet and lose some weight. Then She don't have to tightens the corset too much!

That's simple truth.

MadameX

MadameX

29 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Or if you want to be still sexy then do healthy diet and lose some weight.

That's simple truth.

Important Information

Terms of Use