Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I thought Basquiat took the paintings he gave her back

This is a drawing, so he could've taken back all the large paintings on canvas. Christopher did say in his book that she still had a Basquiat in her bathroom. She has also said through the years that she has his work.

This artwork is cool. At first I thought it was a self-portrait of Basquiat, then I looked closer and realized he drew M when she had braids in 1983. You can see her crucifix earring and the beauty mark.

tumblr_p4keyw81Jq1rldhmro2_640.png

She would switch the side that she wore the crucifix

tumblr_p4keyw81Jq1rldhmro5_1280.jpg

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

This is a drawing, so he could've taken back all the large paintings on canvas. Christopher did say in his book that she still had a Basquiat in her bathroom. She has also said through the years that she has his work.

This artwork is cool. At first I thought it was a self-portrait of Basquiat, then I looked closer and realized he drew M when she had braids in 1983. You can see her crucifix earring and the beauty mark.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

This artwork is cool. At first I thought it was a self-portrait of Basquiat, then I looked closer and realized he drew M. It's her when she had braids in 1983. You can see her crucifix earring and the beauty mark.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

This artwork is cool. At first I thought it was a self-portrait of Basquiat. then I looked closer and realized he drew M. It's her when she had braids in 1983. You can see her crucifix earring and the beauty mark.

Important Information

Terms of Use