DL: The Celebration Tour AO VIVO COPACABANA [unaltered feed without translator]

6 minutes ago, GleNergie said:

There's a torrent of 8,08 GB (.ts file) I found on Rutracker, not sure if it's dubbed or not... Guess quality will be good and there is no download limit... Here's the torrent-file:

Madonna - Celebration Tour - Final Show in Rio [2024, Pop, HDTV, 1080i] [rutracker-6523567].torrent 20.71 kB · 3 downloads

the uploader says that this one is not dubbed.

18 minutes ago, GleNergie said:

There's a torrent of 8,08 GB (.ts file) I found on Rutracker, not sure if it's dubbed or not... Guess quality will be good and there is no download limit... Here's the torrent-file:

Madonna - Celebration Tour - Final Show in Rio [2024, Pop, HDTV, 1080i] [rutracker-6523567].torrent 20.71 kB · 15 downloads

great thank you

1 hour ago, GleNergie said:

Madonna - Celebration Tour - Final Show in Rio [2024, Pop, HDTV, 1080i] [rutracker-6523567].torrent 20.71 kB · 89 downloads

Please, can somebody upload the file to Google Drive or MEGA? Can't download torrents.

1 hour ago, GleNergie said:

Madonna - Celebration Tour - Final Show in Rio [2024, Pop, HDTV, 1080i] [rutracker-6523567].torrent 20.71 kB · 89 downloads

Please, can somebody upload the file to Google Drive or MEGA? Can't download torrents.

2 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I think the perfect scenario would be to:

1. Keep video from the Globo feed (14GB), we have less logos and the actual music is 5.1 audio.
  2. Replace ONLY the speeches with the audio from the Multishow feed (5GB) since its not dubbed.

I dont have any video editing skills, but I think this way we get the best of both worlds.

ps: for people wondering why there's any dubbing at all: only 5% of brazilians speak english and Globo is a national public TV. Multishow is a paid channel much like MTV.

That sounds amazing... but I have not clue about how to do it

1 hour ago, shane54 said:

I extracted the audio of the 13 GB file (untouched wav format)

https://we.tl/t-uN3JGkZeos

Unfortunately either broadcast was really low volume and has this error on Nothing really matters when M sings "e v e r y t h i n g´s changed".

All think all of them are like that. You can see the video glitch as well

11 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I think the perfect scenario would be to:

1. Keep video from the Globo feed (14GB), we have less logos and the actual music is 5.1 audio.
  2. Replace ONLY the speeches with the audio from the Multishow feed (5GB) since its not dubbed.

I dont have any video editing skills, but I think this way we get the best of both worlds.

ps: for people wondering why there's any dubbing at all: only 5% of brazilians speak english and Globo is a national public TV. Multishow is a paid channel much like MTV.

I rather think the perfect scenerio would be to:

1. Keep video from the Globo feed (13,9 GB), we have less logos.

2. Replace ONLY the sound from the 8,08 GB Torrent on Rutracker which has 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio and is not dubbed.

1 hour ago, LindebergBoy said:

I rather think the perfect scenerio would be to:

1. Keep video from the Globo feed (13,9 GB), we have less logos.

2. Replace ONLY the sound from the 8,08 GB Torrent on Rutracker which has 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio and is not dubbed.

There are frame drops in the Globo feed as well. I tried.

You could duplicate the missing frame ... And while you are at it, keep the image of the rutracker as it is better, sharper and only mask the zone with the logos.

I would rather warch the rutracker as it is. Perfectly watchable.