Edit History

love hurts

love hurts

yea it kinda sucks everytime i watch a interview from the pre2010s eras madonna it just makes me kinda sad it seemed like she went through so much character growth through the 80s/90s/2000s just for it to all be thrown out the window it’s like you watch a video of madonna during the ray of light or american life era  talking about some sophisticated shit then see her on tiktok doing this 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFb6JH2e/

it’s just sad seeing her embarrass herself like that  

what’s confusing is unlike celebs like for example britney or amanda bynes where we can try to pin point events or things that occurred which caused them to change i’m not really sure what happened with madonna that caused her to start behaving the way she is now, however i think she finally noticed as her recent tiktoks and posts haven’t been as…..out there

side note: i think the hard candy era gets alot of hate just because she was “following trends” it’s a great album with a lot of great songs i’d rather have madonna follow trends and have good songs than be experimental and release something like madame X which in my opinion is her worst album

love hurts

love hurts

yea it kinda sucks everytime i watch a interview from the pre2010s eras madonna it just makes me kinda sad it seemed like she went through so much character growth through the 80s/90s/2000s just for it to all be thrown out the window it’s like you watch a video of madonna during the ray of light or american life era then see her on tiktok doing this shit 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFb6JH2e/

it’s just sad seeing her embarrass herself like that  

what’s confusing is unlike celebs like for example britney or amanda bynes where we can try to pin point events or things that occurred which caused them to change i’m not really sure what happened with madonna that caused her to start behaving the way she is now, however i think she finally noticed as her recent tiktoks and posts haven’t been as…..out there

side note: i think the hard candy era gets alot of hate just because she was “following trends” it’s a great album with a lot of great songs i’d rather have madonna follow trends and have good songs than be experimental and release something like madame X which in my opinion is her worst album

Important Information

Terms of Use