Edit History

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

When a forum member with only 20 posts shares info with no source then disappears, leaving everyone wondering then it does not even happen what else can we assume? And now some of you are saying we are “being negative” and “scaring insiders away” for questioning that. Really?

Instead of being bitter to someone who’s been sharing info and helping fans for more years than anyone can remember, why not do your own research. You can check information for yourself. For example, we know the barcode for Bye Bye Baby. So do a search on it. You’ll see that the barcode is officially registered to Rhino. So it’s safe to say that release is 100% planned. But it’s not announced, so who knows if it will actually happen until it does. But it’s a strong possibility. Would you rather wait until things are officially announced, ie when they drop with no warning on iTunes? Or would you rather enjoy the excitement of having a hint of what is being planned and talked about? 

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

When a forum member with only 20 posts shares info with no source then disappears, leaving everyone wondering then it does not even happen what else can we assume? And now some of you are saying we are “being negative” and “scaring insiders away” for questioning that. Really?

Instead of being bitter so someone who’s been sharing info and helping fans for more years than anyone can remember, why not do your own research. You can check information for yourself. For example, we know the barcode for Bye Bye Baby. So do a search on it. You’ll see that the barcode is officially registered to Rhino. So it’s safe to say that release is 100% planned. But it’s not announced, so who knows if it will actually happen until it does. But it’s a strong possibility. Would you rather wait until things are officially announced, ie when they drop with no warning on iTunes? Or would you rather enjoy the excitement of having a hint of what is being planned and talked about? 

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

If you’ve been on the Madonna scene for any significant amount of time you’d know I’ve been around for more years than anyone can remember, sharing info and helping fans. I just thought I’d pop by this forum as it seemed interesting with some fun and knowledgeable people. But of course the same old spiteful people show up and make it unpleasant. If I share something it’s comes from a pretty reliable source. I have no obligation to tell you who that is or post hundreds of times. I have other things to do outside of Madonna forums. There is a tiny team of people working on Madonna’s reissues. No one in the record company outside of that tiny team knows what is being released until it enters the database. And even then only a few more people are privy to it. So you have to accept that the majority of stuff posted is gathered from a tiny hint of what’s possibly coming. The team may realise an anniversary is approaching or another event is happening that deserves a release or needs something rescheduled. Nothing is ever confirmed until it’s officially announced. Things like the Love Don’t Live Here digital got right to the pre-announcement/release stage and got pulled. No one can explain why as that tiny little team decide everything alone. So I don’t care if you call me out and say it didn’t happen blah blah blah. Whatever. But stop being such an asshole about it and move on. Otherwise everyone like me will stop posting the info they get and there will be nothing to talk about. You can check information for yourself. For example, we know the barcode for Bye Bye Baby. So do a search on it. You’ll see that the barcode is officially registered to Rhino. So it’s safe to say that release is 100% planned. But it’s not announced, so who knows if it will actually happen until it does. But it’s a strong possibility. Would you rather wait until things are officially announced, ie when they drop with no warning on iTunes? Or would you rather enjoy the excitement of having a hint of what is being planned and talked about? 

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

If you’ve been on the Madonna scene for any significant amount of time you’d know I’ve been around for more years than anyone can remember, sharing info and helping fans. I just thought I’d pop by this forum as it seemed interesting with some fun and knowledgeable people. But of course the same old spiteful people show up and make it unpleasant. If I share something it’s comes from a pretty reliable source. I have no obligation to tell you who that is or post hundreds of times. I have other things to do outside of Madonna forums. There is a tiny team of people working on Madonna’s reissues. No one in the record company outside of that tiny team knows what is being released until it enters the database. And even then only a few more people are privy to it. So you have to accept that the majority of stuff posted is gathered from a tiny hint of what’s possibly coming. The team may realise an anniversary is approaching or another event is happening that deserves a release or needs something rescheduled. Nothing is ever confirmed until it’s officially announced. Things like the Love Don’t Live Here digital got right to the pre-announcement/release stage and got pulled. No one can explain why as that tiny little team decide everything alone. So I don’t care if you call me out and say it didn’t happen blah blah blah. Whatever. But stop being such an asshole about it and move on. Otherwise everyone like me will stop posting the info they get and there will be nothing to talk about. You can check information for yourself. For example, we know the barcode for Bye Bye Baby. So do a search on it. You’ll see that the barcode is officially registered to Rhino. So it’s safe to say that release is 100% planned. But it’s not announced, so who knows if it will actually happen until it does. But it’s a strong possibility.

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

If you’ve been on the Madonna scene for any significant amount of time you’d know I’ve been around for more years than anyone can remember, sharing info and helping fans. I just thought I’d pop by this forum as it seemed interesting with some fun and knowledgeable people. But of course the same old spiteful people show up and make it unpleasant. If I share something it’s comes from a pretty reliable source. I have no obligation to tell you who that is or post hundreds of times. I have other things to do outside of Madonna forums. There is a tiny team of people working on Madonna’s reissues. No one in the record company or outside of that tiny team knows what is being released until it enters the database. And even then only a few more people are privy to it. So you have to accept that the majority of stuff posted is gathered from a tiny hint of what’s possibly coming. The team may realise an anniversary is approaching or another event is happening that deserves a release or needs something rescheduled. Nothing is ever confirmed until it’s officially announced. Things like the Love Don’t Live Here digital got right to the pre-announcement/release stage and got pulled. No one can explain why as that tiny little team decide everything alone. So I don’t care if you call me out and say it didn’t happen blah blah blah. Whatever. But stop being such an asshole about it and move on. Otherwise everyone like me will stop posting the info they get and there will be nothing to talk about. You can check information for yourself. For example, we know the barcode for Bye Bye Baby. So do a search on it. You’ll see that the barcode is officially registered to Rhino. So it’s safe to say that release is 100% planned. But it’s not announced, so who knows if it will actually happen until it does. But it’s a strong possibility.

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

If you’ve been on the Madonna scene for any significant amount of time you’d know I’ve been around for more years than anyone can remember, sharing info and helping fans. I just thought I’d pop by this forum as it seemed interesting with some fun and knowledgeable people. But of course the same old spiteful people show up and make it unpleasant. If I share something it’s comes from a pretty reliable source. I have no obligation to tell you who that is or post hundreds of times. I have other things to do outside of Madonna forums. There is a tiny team of people working on Madonna’s reissues. No one in the record company or outside of that tiny team knows what is being released until it enters the database. And even then only a few more people are privy to it. So you have to accept that the majority of stuff posted is gathered from a tiny hint of what’s possibly coming. The team may realise an anniversary is approaching or another event is happening that deserves a release or needs something rescheduled. Nothing is ever confirmed until it’s officially announced. Things like the Love Don’t Live Here digital got right to the pre-announcement/release stage and got pulled. No one can explain why as that tiny little team decide everything alone. So I don’t care if you call me out and say it didn’t happen blah blah blah. Whatever. But stop being such an asshole about it and move on. Otherwise everyone like me will stop posting the info they get and there will be nothing to talk about. You can check information for yourself. For example, we know the barcode for Bye Bye Baby. So do a search on it. You’ll see that the barcode is officially registered to Rhino. So it’s safe to say that release is 100% planned. But it’s not announced, so who knows if it will actually happen until it does. But it’s a string possibility.

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

If you’ve been on the Madonna scene for any significant amount of time you’d know I’ve been around for more years than anyone can remember, sharing info and helping fans. I just thought I’d pop by this forum as it seemed interesting with some fun and knowledgeable people. But of course the same old spiteful people show up and make it unpleasant. If I share something it’s comes from a pretty reliable source. I have no obligation to tell you who that is or post hundreds of times. I have other things to do outside of Madonna forums. There is a tiny team of people working on Madonna’s reissues. No one in the record company or outside of that tiny team knows what is being released until it enters the database. And even then only a few more people are privy to it. So you have to accept that the majority of stuff posted is gathered from a tiny hint of what’s possibly coming. The team may realise an anniversary is approaching or another event is happening that deserves a release or needs something rescheduled. Nothing is ever confirmed until it’s officially announced. Things like the Love Don’t Live Here digital got right to the pre-announcement/release stage and got pulled. No one can explain why as that tiny little team decide everything alone. So I don’t care if you call me out and say it didn’t happen blah blah blah. Whatever. But stop being such an asshole about it and move on. Otherwise everyone like me will stop posting the info they get and there will be nothing to talk about. 

Important Information

Terms of Use