Angela Becker issues

Honey Little

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

I think Caresse's sister wrote it on Facebook at the time:

“Madonna and Kabbalah have blood on their hands. They killed my sister as surely as if they would have pulled the trigger themselves. They don’t want to hear this, but I don’t care — I’m not in the entertainment business and I’m not intimidated by Madonna.

The cult aspect, the all-encompassing intrusion into her life, how you think, what you eat, how you meditate … that really didn’t sit well with my sister. She was Catholic and didn’t think this was a good thing.

Madonna was done with her, it was over, and it would be handled by lawyers. When Madonna is done with you, she’s done.
She was just crestfallen, devastated, heartbroken and felt very betrayed. She couldn’t believe that Madonna let the Kabbalah people have such a heavy hand in it through all of these years that she was loyal to her. Everyone was telling my sister, ‘It was Kabbalah. [Madonna] is doing what she has to do.’

When she started out working with Madonna, Caresse was this vivacious, happy girl, and the longer she was with Madonna, her life changed dramatically. Being with Madonna was very toxic to her.”

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/04/13/caresse-henrys-sister-madonna-has-blood-on-her-hands/

She was going to write a book about it but nothing came out of that.

If being with Madonna was toxic to her, she should have quit.

She was a big girl who could have put her big panties on.

18 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

If being with Madonna was toxic to her, she should have quit.

She was a big girl who could have put her big panties on.

What truly happened between them... only them and M's close people know. The rest is pure speculation, including the last three pages.

I always thought that there were maybe some money issues involved (Caresse stealing/using M's money without her knowing or whatever) for her to be fired and forgotten in such a drastic way but this post sounds quite possible too:

I never thought about this but putting this and Caresse's sister blaming together it could make sense.

• 1 year later...

Here are the facts from an insider, and who was there at the time:

Madonna was quietly having an affair with Stuart Price from 2004. M would go to his apartment in Little Venice where they worked on the album, and each other. The Mirror covered this in a front page piece in 2005, they alleged an affair...look it up.

Angela was obsessed with M and being her. Her narcissism and grandiosity is greater the M's, if that is possible. She started fucking Stuart at some point between 2005-2009. (Obviously I wasn't in the room when this happened so don't know exactly when it started). Basically she wanted to parasitically own M's life, there was a very weird single white female type of dynamic going on with Angela. She a very plain jane, masculine looking woman..her skin was very bad when she started with M ( The poiint is that M consciously avoided hiring attractive women when she was married to guy)

In 2009 Angela became pregnant the Stuarts child. When M found out, she understandably went ballistic, but obviously could not say or do anything publicly. Especially as she bought Stuart a large house in Lisson Grove and paid for a full refurbishment for their love-nest. 

When M found out, she fired Angela, Stuart and the band, except Monty.

If this isn't true, why did she fire everyone at the same time? The BS about Angela wanting to start a life is etc, is just that, BS. You think she couldn't manage M alongside Guy O, from London, NY or LA? Makes no sense, would she really give up the greatest selling female artist that easily, and manage the pet shop boys instead? Think about it.

Angela also fucked M contractually and ensured M signed a contract where Angela was paid royalties on future work for a very long time. How do you think Angela paid for her large house in Little Venice?

M  made sure Angela was blacklisted in the industry.

What has she actually done for the PSB? and why no more clients? What has Angela actually done since then?

Edit: 'She's not me' is about Angela...read the lyrics..it'll be obvious with the info I just gave above.

Also, I couldn't understand why M decided to work with Stuart again, she's not the forgive and forget type...the opposite really, M is spiteful. There was no way she'd work with Stuart and have Angela benefit or be associated with her again. I hear she and Stuart may have divorced...that sounds very likely and it'd be an FU from Madonna, and ''taking back' what was hers, she may have hired Stuart solely to spite Angela..  yes she's that petty and vindictive. Im sure M brought Stuart back into the fold..in more ways than one...not surprised Madonna got the last laugh...this scenario makes perfect sense, and is very likely.

Edited by Angela Becker
Remembered some extra points I wanted to add. (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Angela Becker said:

How do I know all this stuff? It's because I worked for M....she has a VERY high staff turnover.

Write a book. I'm sure it would be less bias than her brother's book. (I'm serious...siblings are often biased whether in a positive way or a negative way) i want to know ALL the details!

47 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Write a book. I'm sure it would be less bias than her brother's book. (I'm serious...siblings are often biased whether in a positive way or a negative way) i want to know ALL the details!

I prefer the inside free info on here. No need to make this stuff public.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:39 PM, Angela Becker said:

Here are the facts from an insider, and who was there at the time:

Madonna was quietly having an affair with Stuart Price from 2004. M would go to his apartment in Little Venice where they worked on the album, and each other. The Mirror covered this in a front page piece in 2005, they alleged an affair...look it up.

Angela was obsessed with M and being her. Her narcissism and grandiosity is greater the M's, if that is possible. She started fucking Stuart at some point between 2005-2009. (Obviously I wasn't in the room when this happened so don't know exactly when it started). Basically she wanted to parasitically own M's life, there was a very weird single white female type of dynamic going on with Angela. She a very plain jane, masculine looking woman..her skin was very bad when she started with M ( The poiint is that M consciously avoided hiring attractive women when she was married to guy)

In 2009 Angela became pregnant the Stuarts child. When M found out, she understandably went ballistic, but obviously could not say or do anything publicly. Especially as she bought Stuart a large house in Lisson Grove and paid for a full refurbishment for their love-nest. 

When M found out, she fired Angela, Stuart and the band, except Monty.

If this isn't true, why did she fire everyone at the same time? The BS about Angela wanting to start a life is etc, is just that, BS. You think she couldn't manage M alongside Guy O, from London, NY or LA? Makes no sense, would she really give up the greatest selling female artist that easily, and manage the pet shop boys instead? Think about it.

Angela also fucked M contractually and ensured M signed a contract where Angela was paid royalties on future work for a very long time. How do you think Angela paid for her large house in Little Venice?

M  made sure Angela was blacklisted in the industry.

What has she actually done for the PSB? and why no more clients? What has Angela actually done since then?

Edit: 'She's not me' is about Angela...read the lyrics..it'll be obvious with the info I just gave above.

Also, I couldn't understand why M decided to work with Stuart again, she's not the forgive and forget type...the opposite really, M is spiteful. There was no way she'd work with Stuart and have Angela benefit or be associated with her again. I hear she and Stuart may have divorced...that sounds very likely and it'd be an FU from Madonna, and ''taking back' what was hers, she may have hired Stuart solely to spite Angela..  yes she's that petty and vindictive. Im sure M brought Stuart back into the fold..in more ways than one...not surprised Madonna got the last laugh...this scenario makes perfect sense, and is very likely.

I agree with you here. Angela and Stuart separated or divorced and Madonna took him back. Thank you for the details! Now I understand why Angela has been nowhere to be seen during the tour.

This thread is CooCooNuts. SO many flings. Everyone having their flings and flinging all day...fling fling fling.

Has nobody considered that Stuart and Angela are still married and that she has likely been out on the road at various points with him. This slander seems borne out of jealousy tbqh.

And this notion that Madonna has ever fired someone for having sex is beyond bananas. She's the fucking queen of sex.

Ab Animatic GIF

52 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

"Here are the facts from an insider, who then goes on to speculate, just after joining this forum and posting on a thread from a year ago to bring useless information."

...just joining or reworking a new profile. Some people in this forum are like James Macavoy in Split.

multiple accounts and personnalities but none is interesting. i Que pena !