Edit History

the queen

the queen

About using BAT speech.

Well, maybe this gonna be unpopular minority opinion. 

I truly think that Madonna use BAT speech just because that speech was actually very famous and actually had impact at that time. And Madonna is currently obsessed with her glorious past. That's the only reason she use that BAT speech. In my opinion. That's all. 

She was a person who pursued the future rather than the past. But now she has changed. She is obsessed with her splendid past, recalling her splendid and glorious past.

Think about God control(and Dark ballet). She want it to be epic and controversial. But truth is no one care about it. 

Despite the music video that came out two years ago, the number of views on YouTube is still less than 9 million(And Dark ballet has less than 5million views). Literally, no one was interested in these songs, let alone social controversy. 

I truly think that she wanted  BAT tour  level of of controversy from God control (And Dark Ballet). But sadly no one care about it. So she can't make new speech video So she would have used her BAT speech video, recalling her brilliant and colorful past, thinking, "In the past, no matter what I said, there used to be this much controversy."

That's all.

the queen

the queen

About using BAT speech.

I truly think that Madonna use BAT speech just because that speech was actually very famous and actually had impact at that time. And Madonna is currently obsessed with her glorious past. That's the reason she use that BAT speech. That's all. 

She was a person who pursued the future rather than the past. But now she has changed. She is obsessed with her splendid past, recalling her splendid and glorious past.

Think about God control. She want it to be epic and controversial. But truth is no one care about it. 

Despite the music video that came out two years ago, the number of views on YouTube is still less than 9 million(And Dark ballet has less than 5million views). Literally, no one was interested in these songs, let alone social controversy. 

I truly think that she wanted  BAT tour  level of of controversy from God control (And Dark Ballet). But sadly no one care about it. So she can't make new speech video So she would have used her BAT speech video, recalling her brilliant and colorful past, thinking, "In the past, no matter what I said, there used to be this much controversy."

That's all.

the queen

the queen

About using BAT speech.

I truly think that Madonna use BAT speech just because that speech was actually very famous and actually had impact at that time. And Madonna is currently obsessed with her glorious past. That's the reason she use that BAT speech. That's all. 

Think about God control. She want it to be epic and controversial. But truth is no one care about it. 

I truly think that she wanted  BAT speech level of of controversy from God control (And Dark Ballet). But sadly no one care about it. So she would have used her BAT speech video, recalling her brilliant and colorful past, thinking, "In the past, no matter what I said, there used to be this much controversy."

That's all.

the queen

the queen

About using BAT speech.

Despite the music video that came out two years ago, the number of views on YouTube is still less than 9 million. Literally, no one was interested in this song, let alone social controversy. 

I truly think that she wanted  BAT speech level of of controversy from God control. But sadly no one care about it. So she would have used her BAT speech video, recalling her brilliant and colorful past, thinking, "In the past, no matter what I said, there used to be this much controversy."

That's all.

Important Information

Terms of Use