Edit History

MadameX

MadameX

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

But honestly, when was the last mainstream performance she really served? I think that would be the Super Bowl and it wasn't live.

Live... I would say Bitch I'm Madonna at Fallon, but before that it was Live Earth 2007. Unless I'm missing something. Met Gala 2019 was pretty good. 

You said that she "REALLY served".. in that case I also think that it's Super bowl. It was the last time she really served perfectly. And second best was Living for love 2015 grammy performance. It had Bad choreography and wardrobe malfunction but it was The Last performance we can see mega star figure Madonna. 

And Do not forget Met gala 2019 performance was not for TV. And I don't think that it was good. She looked like an inflated balloon and each moment she gasped out of breath. So I don't think that she really served that one. not even close.

MadameX

MadameX

But honestly, when was the last mainstream performance she really served? I think that would be the Super Bowl and it wasn't live.

Live... I would say Bitch I'm Madonna at Fallon, but before that it was Live Earth 2007. Unless I'm missing something. Met Gala 2019 was pretty good. 

You said that she "REALLY served".. in that case I also think that it's Super bowl. It was the last time she really served perfectly. And second best was Living for love 2015 grammy performance. It had Bad choreography and wardrobe malfunction but it was The Last performance we can see mega star figure Madonna. 

And Do not forget Met gala 2019 performance was not for TV. And I don't think that it was good. She looked like an inflated balloon and each moment she gasped out of breath.

MadameX

MadameX

MadameX

MadameX

You said that she "REALLY served".. in that case I also think that it's Super bowl. That's the last time she really served perfectly. And second best was Living for love 2015 grammy performance. It had Bad choreography and wardrobe malfunction but it was The Last performance we can see mega star figure Madonna. 

Important Information

Terms of Use