Edit History

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

On 8/18/2022 at 7:34 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

I would have preferred to see Madonna wearing red hair, similar to the Hollywood video, instead of that pink wig that she has already used before and that does not generate surprises but repetition and more of the same. In the photos we see Madonna leading, as it should be, a party characterized by debauchery and lust and all is well with it but… was the French kiss necessary? I don't want to sound self-righteous but I've always thought that this type of kiss should be reserved between couples due to their intimate meaning but lately I've been seeing Madonna giving this type of kiss to people who aren't her partners like this singer Tokisha (ugh), to a couple of friends on her birthday and now this and I wonder who gives French kisses to their friends?

madonna-kisses-women-birthday.thumb.jpg.c6dd2b90e6fbcd3baa988f3226fc64ef.jpg

Kisses with tongue are being normalized when they should be a prelude to the sexual encounter and it bothers me to see these caresses between people who only do it for fun or generate curiosity. Like that video of Christina Aguilera, Beautiful, where two men came out giving each other a French kiss and they even showed their intertwined tongues in the foreground, which bothered me and seemed excessive to me, but anyway, that's the way this industry is and apparently Madonna is lending herself to this game to which she previously did not lend herself and I do not know why she now decides to promote it.

It’s the opposite for me. The french kiss was Hot! 🔥🔥 

i would not mind if Madonna kissed me like that 😏❤️🔥

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

I would have preferred to see Madonna wearing red hair, similar to the Hollywood video, instead of that pink wig that she has already used before and that does not generate surprises but repetition and more of the same. In the photos we see Madonna leading, as it should be, a party characterized by debauchery and lust and all is well with it but… was the French kiss necessary? I don't want to sound self-righteous but I've always thought that this type of kiss should be reserved between couples due to their intimate meaning but lately I've been seeing Madonna giving this type of kiss to people who aren't her partners like this singer Tokisha (ugh), to a couple of friends on her birthday and now this and I wonder who gives French kisses to their friends?

Kisses with tongue are being normalized when they should be a prelude to the sexual encounter and it bothers me to see these caresses between people who only do it for fun or generate curiosity. Like that video of Christina Aguilera, Beautiful, where two men came out giving each other a French kiss and they even showed their intertwined tongues in the foreground, which bothered me and seemed excessive to me, but anyway, that's the way this industry is and apparently Madonna is lending herself to this game to which she previously did not lend herself and I do not know why she now decides to promote it.

It’s the opposite for me. The french kissing Madonna did with her friends was Hot! 🥵

I want Madonna to kiss me like that! 😉😏

Pretty Madonna

Pretty Madonna

I disagree. The french kissing Madonna did with her friends was Hot! 🥵

I want Madonna to kiss me like that! 😉😏

Important Information

Terms of Use