Edit History

aitorelao

aitorelao

I will never know HOW Madonna, being who she is, has such an unprofessional team around her. Every release since the beginning of the Hard Candy era has been treated like like is she was a C list singer. There's always something that hurts almost every release (and I will not start talking about the content).

I wish she could fire her whole team and hire people who tell her what to do instead instead of being afraid to tell her what's wrong and could improve (and in her case is the 95% of her music career). Her career couldn't be handled in a worse way.

I'm so upset.

PS. I'm sorry for this post but that's how I feel :cry: 

aitorelao

aitorelao

I will never know HOW Madonna, being who she is, has such an unprofessional team around her. Every release since the beginning of the Hard Candy era has been treated like like is she was a C list singer. There's always something that hurts almost every release (and I will not start talking about the content).

I wish she could fire her whole team and hire people who tell her what to do instead instead of being afraid to tell her what's wrong and could improve (and in her case is the 95% of her music career). Her career couldn't be handled in a worse way.

I'm so upset.

Important Information

Terms of Use