Edit History

Miki

Miki

A documentary about NOW. I don’t like her dwelling in the past. She is just as creative and interesting as she was in the 90s. 
Her mere appearance causes a stir. Her albums (Madame X) are just as groundbreaking, or (Rebel Heart) just as beautiful. Her recent tours are record breaking and awesome. 
She is still defiant and still living on her own terms. Sometimes I can’t believe she is still here. It’s too amazing. Document 2023 Madonna and the Pretend Queens won’t have to tread water in a decade or two.

Miki

Miki

A documentary about NOW. I don’t like her dwelling in the past. She is just as creative and interesting as she was in the 90s. 
Her mere appearance causes a stir. Her albums (Madame X) are just as groundbreaking, or (Rebel Heart) just as beautiful. Her recent tours are record breaking and awesome. 
She is still defiant and still living on her own terms. Sometimes I can’t believe she is still here. It’s too amazing. Document 2023 Madonna and the Pretend Queens won’t have to tread on water in a decade or two.

Miki

Miki

She is still defiant and still living on her own terms. Sometimes I can’t believe she is still here. It’s too amazing. Document 2023 Madonna and the Pretend Queens won’t have to tread on new waters in a decade or two.

Miki

Miki

She is still defiant and still living on her own terms. Sometimes I can’t believe she is still here. It’s too amazing. Document 2023 Madonna. 

Important Information

Terms of Use