Edit History

Renato Iodice

Renato Iodice

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

Nah you're just being a tasteless hater.

Sorry, I rest my case and I won't change my mind. I don't care about the rhetoric about Ray of Light's legacy; how many Grammy have Like a Virgin, True Blue and Like a Prayer won? Zero. Are they as celebrated as Ray of Light with countless catchphrases such as "HER LAST GOOD ALBUM!", "HER ONLY MASTERPIECE!", "IT CHANGED MUSIC FOREVER!" and so on? No.

And so what?

Like a Virgin, True Blue and Like a Prayer are still her best selling albums, with some of her best selling/most memorable singles; and along with Confessions, they are the most streamed albums... and you know why? Because the general public and the casual listeners don't give a S. about rhetoric, reviews, awards and so on.

Her 80s stuff will always be her most celebrated production.

P.S. Anyway, I agree that Madame X is trash.

Renato Iodice

Renato Iodice

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Nah you're just being a tasteless hater.

Sorry, I rest my case and I won't change my mind. I don't care about the rhetoric about Ray of Light's legacy; how many Grammy have Like a Virgin, True Blue and Like a Prayer won? Zero. Are they as celebrated as Ray of Light with countless catchphrases such as "HER LAST GOOD ALBUM!", "HER ONLY MASTERPIECE!", "IT CHANGED MUSIC FOREVER!" and so on? No.

And so what?

Like a Virgin, True Blue and Like a Prayer are still her best selling albums, with some of her best selling/most memorable singles; and along with Confessions, they are the most streamed albums... and you know why? Because the general public and the casual listeners don't give a S. about rhetoric, reviews, awards and so on.

Her 80s stuff will always be her most celebrated production.

Important Information

Terms of Use