Edit History

Alex the rebel heart

Alex the rebel heart

This would be one of my ideal setlist (if we focus on some of her famous songs and I tried to put at least one from every album), I know 30 it's a lot but if she does a lot of interludes it can be possible. image.thumb.png.cc3a16a6126cc17f99cf413809bd01aa.png

There is a new way to promote unreleased songs, to perform them at tour before it's available to stream/buy. Several artists are doing this, like Rosalia, BlackPink, Danna Paola, and others. It helps to make the audience to have something new and unique for the experience.

Notes: I think it would be really great if she does Rebel Heart as an interlude, honestly it's an anthem about her fight/journey over these decades.

Alex the rebel heart

Alex the rebel heart

This would be one of my ideal setlist (if we focus on some of her famous songs and I tried to put at least one from every album), I know 30 it's a lot but if she does a lot of interludes it can be possible. image.thumb.png.cc3a16a6126cc17f99cf413809bd01aa.png

There is a new way to promote unreleased songs, to perform them at tour before it's available to stream/buy. Several artists are doing this, like Rosalia, BlackPink, Danna Paola, and others. It helps to make the audience to have something new and unique for the experience.

Important Information

Terms of Use