Edit History

Salida

Salida

35 minutes ago, Winn said:

The Stones are still touring, Madonna will too. She'll be at MSG again.

+

It's completely normal for her to be vulnerable and shaken. She's on a retrospective tour, where every night she's singing songs for and looking at pictures of her dead relatives/friends/peers. This, combined with her health scare, must take a huge toll on her emotional health. I guess that after the tour is done, she'll take a few weeks to rest and will start working on something new immediately. Be it the movie or the album. I can't imagine her spending more than a month doing nothing. I think it would destroy her mentally and emotionally. Just look at the 'quarantine diaries' from the time of the lockdowns, which was when she couldn't move after the leg surgeries. I've never seen her more depressed.

Salida

Salida

18 minutes ago, Winn said:

The Stones are still touring, Madonna will too. She'll be at MSG again.

+

It's completely normal for her to be vulnerable and shaken. She's on a retrospective tour, when every night she's singing songs for and looking at pictures of her dead relatives/friends/peers. This, combined with her health scare, must take a huge toll on her emotional health. I guess that after the tour is done, she'll take a few weeks to rest and will start working on something new immediately. Be it the movie or the album. I can't imagine her spending more than a month doing nothing. I think it would destroy her mentally and emotionally. Just look at the 'quarantine diaries' from the time of the lockdowns, which was when she couldn't move after the leg surgeries. I've never seen her more depressed.

Important Information

Terms of Use