Edit History

David3333

David3333

4 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Having seen both, Take A Bow was nice, but Rain was more euphoric and felt like it was a good cap to the show. I also thought it was much more beautiful visually with just her on the screens with her hair being fanned, unlike with the TAB backdrop video and the side screens coming down. 

Guess we'll see. She could also throw us through the ringer and surprise us all with a new song tonight, who knows :)

For what it’s worth, for tour videos, she does like to go back to the original set list sometimes. Case in point, DWT. She had been doing You’ll See almost everywhere, starting in Philly, but then reverted to Gone for the video. Probably because that was her original vision. 

So there is still definitely a good chance we get Rain, I think. 

David3333

David3333

3 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Having seen both, Take A Bow was nice, but Rain was more euphoric and felt like it was a good cap to the show. I also thought it was much more beautiful visually with just her on the screens with her hair being fanned, unlike with the TAB backdrop video and the side screens coming down. 

Guess we'll see. She could also throw us through the ringer and surprise us all with a new song tonight, who knows :)

For what it’s worth, for tour videos, she does like to go back to the original set list sometimes. Case in point, DWT. She had been doing You’ll See almost everywhere. Starting in Philly, but then reverted to Gone for the video. Probably because that was her original vision. 

So there is still definitely a good chance we get Rain, I think. 

Important Information

Terms of Use