A theme for the new era

luckystar

Since it is rumored that Magic will be the album title or at least a song, many fans suggested magic, occult and witch could be a visual theme.

It would be cool, but only if it represents the music. I think it would be awkward to do something like that and release something like COADF. 

Since the album will be inspired by Portugal,  I don't  expect such a theme. Well, maybe it could work, but only if she doesn't do something too literal. A modern simple witchy folky spiritual look could work.

On the other hand, Beautiful Game doesn't sound like it was inspired by Portugal. Maybe it was, but it seems it doesn't have obvious elements.

Just for fun.

Since witches are back (AHS Apocalypse, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, A Discovery of Witches, Suspiria, Fantastic Beasts...) maybe Madonna should do something similar with her new era or at least visuals (artwork, video) for the lead single, if it is going to be Magic.

Her MDNA Skin Rose Mist look reminds a bit of Rita Skeeter.

woak0rB.jpg

I think a surreal music video (a la Bedtime Story) directed by Ryan Murphy could be a great way to start a new era. It definitely would make people talk and check it out. 

Dont mind the idea at all. Especially if shes going to drop the album around Halloween ( wishful thinking lol).

Only thing is we already have her witch phase with Frozen/ start of Ray Of Light era so some people might feel like shes repeating herself but i certainly dont see it that way so i welcome it and there are so many different types of witches that she might opt for something completely different although i think its going to be hard to top the Frozen look/ video/ visuals.