Edit History

Miki

Miki

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course. She did not look like those few  horrible shots that did the rounds.

They’ve been trying to manifest a tragic ending to Madonna since the 90s but this year it got harsher. There were false rumors that I thought would never end prior to the Grammy appearance. But that disappeared to my surprise.Then they came for her looks at the show. There are videos of her before the show. And she looked cool( where she says she’s ‘pretty good’ to a paparazzi ). If she looked unrecognizable he would not have hesitated to spill then. We do see her at the after party. Still all’s cool. There was no story. They made it up.

Miki

Miki

29 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course. She did not look like those few  horrible shots that did the rounds.

They’ve been trying to manifest a tragic ending to Madonna since the 90s but this year it got harsher. There were false rumors that I thought would never end prior to the Grammy appearance. But that disappeared to my surprise.Then they came for her looks at the show. There are videos of her before the show. And she looked cool( where she says she’s ‘pretty good’ to a paparazzi ). If she looked unrecognizable he would not have hesitated to spill then. We do see her at the after party. Still all’s cool. 

Important Information

Terms of Use