Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

40 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

Ugh NOW can we move on from this tedious era? Madame X tour was the worst. Madonna get it together and put out dance music that we can all enjoy. I don't need the meaning of life from you nor do I need a report on the state of the world today, You are preaching to the choir. Your following GETS IT ALREADY and the general public doesn't care about your POV. Now Let's dance. Thank you.

Lol madonna said once "i am not a performing monkey " - she is not going to just pump out dance music to keep some of her fans happy she is not kylie :) she will do what she wants to do not what her fans want her to do end of - she said on the tour "we are not here to be popular we are here to be free "  you got dance music with god control lol :) oh right it was about gun control cant dance to that 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

37 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

Ugh NOW can we move on from this tedious era? Madame X tour was the worst. Madonna get it together and put out dance music that we can all enjoy. I don't need the meaning of life from you nor do I need a report on the state of the world today, You are preaching to the choir. Your following GETS IT ALREADY and the general public doesn't care about your POV. Now Let's dance. Thank you.

Lol madonna said once "i am not a performing monkey " - she is not going to just pump out dance music to keep some of her fans happy she is not kylie :) she will do what she wants to do not what her fans want her to do end of - she said on the tour "we are not here to be popular we are here to be free " 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

33 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

Lol madonna said once "i am not a performing monkey " - she is not going to just pump out dance music to keep some of her fans happy she is not kylie :) she will do what she wants to do not what her fans want her to do end of 

Important Information

Terms of Use