Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Rebel Heart

Where's The Party or Holiday?

Sorry @AnapausisI'm not sure what you're asking, but The Blond Ambition version is REIGNS SUPREME!!

Didn't you know Middle East arrangement for LAV was inspired by Haza's work?

Isaac/Im Nin 'Alu wasn't the first time Haza contributed to M's artistic treasure.

Answering u: Where's the party, where's the party...?

My challenge: better live cover: Je t'aime... moi non plus × La vie en rose live at that Sean Penn workshop event (only time she did full song afaik!)

Just now, Anapausis said:

Didn't you know Middle East arrangement for LAV was inspired by Haza's work?

Im Nin 'Alu wasn't the first time Haza contributed to M's artistic treasure.

Answering u: Where's the party, where's the party...?

My challenge: better live cover: Je t'aime... moi non plus × La vie en rose live at that Sean Penn workshop event (only time she full song afaik!)

Yes I did.  I was confused with the "Waltz" you mentioned which I assuming you meant MDNA version. 

Her live covers of La Vie En Rose always win me over

Camille Barbone or Sara Zambreno

Just now, McDonna said:

Yes I did.  I was confused with the "Waltz" you mentioned which I assuming you meant MDNA version. 

Her live covers of La Vie En Rose always win me over

Camille Barbone or Sara Zambreno

Yes, I meant this version.

And, btw, have you got the nerve to do THIS challenge???? If only that bitch gave up on the Gotham Studios sessions...

Of course, Zambreño (with an eñe, muchas gracias) since she didn't give a fake promise of a contract to Columbia Records to make M a Chrissie Hynde wannabe...

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Yes, I meant this version.

And, btw, have you got the nerve to do THIS challenge???? If only that bitch gave up on the Gotham Studios sessions...

Of course, Zambreño (with an eñe, muchas gracias) since she didn't give a fake promise of a contract to Columbia Records to make M a Chrissie Hynde wannabe...

I actually love the punk sound Madonna was going for early on.  She definitely has shown she is a chameleon in so many ways.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Oops a daisy...

Stephen Bray as musician to TBC/EATE × Stephen Bray as songwriter to ITG/EY???

Like Stephen Bray all around.  I think he probably was a good guy and Madonna probably took advantage of his good nature.  But I assume he isn't complaining too much since his involvement with Madonna brought him more fame than he'd ever achieve.

Dating Madonna: Dennis Rodman or Tupac?

The better lover as we allegedly have Forbidden Love and Your Honesty thanks to HIM. Plus he would never have been BFF to Kim Jong-Il or Kim Jong-Un...

Better toy boy: Jesus Pinto da Luz × Brahim Zaibat?

EDIT: Many hours awake, aphasia has already begun... Time to count lil'sheep!!!