Edit History

Banned

Banned

7 minutes ago, Kieran said:

I got round to watching Elvis last night - a really good film which covers so many years in approx 2hr 40mins. I did not find it is effective as Rocketman, which I thought was a bit more deep. Elvis suffers from skating over so much very quickly, which is the problem that I imagine M's biopic suffering from. Also, it reminded me that to effectively capture both the drama of the story and the effectiveness of the live performances, M needs to choose very carefully whether she is the director of this movie or not. I think she should be the main producer, or even co-director.

Co director would be great the one thing i worry about in this film is how she will portray sean and if she has his blessing 

Banned

Banned

6 minutes ago, Kieran said:

I got round to watching Elvis last night - a really good film which covers so many years in approx 2hr 40mins. I did not find it is effective as Rocketman, which I thought was a bit more deep. Elvis suffers from skating over so much very quickly, which is the problem that I imagine M's biopic suffering from. Also, it reminded me that to effectively capture both the drama of the story and the effectiveness of the live performances, M needs to choose very carefully whether she is the director of this movie or not. I think she should be the main producer, or even co-director.

Co director would be great the one thing i worry about in this film is how she is will portray sean and if she has his blessing 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Co director would be great the one thing i worry about in this film is how she is will portray sean and it she has his blessing and etc ! I want it to be dark and gritty and i think she will go there :)

Important Information

Terms of Use