Edit History

Diieeego

Diieeego

It really confuses me why people still defend this. I mean:

- “nothing was promised, everything was fan hyped”: YES EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, we are pointing out at the absolute waste of an opportunity to ignore all important landmark dates 

- “FEL was the start of the deal”: ok cool, we could argue a photo shoot is the start of the deal, who cares about that. Everybody wants expansive reissues. Will we get them? Maybe not, but this just shows the huge gap between what fans want and what the label/Madonna wants 

- “nobody cares about anniversaries”: ok then why the announcement 2 years ago made such an emphasis on the 40 year anniversary?

- “they had to announce this 2 years ago because if not fans would be confused about the madame x live dvd being released by Warner”: more confused about that than the 2 year old vague announcement about possible re-releases? We are at page 216 of confusion lol

- “a Madonna tribe insider said that…”: who cares about insider non-info. At least they could come up with something false but at least interesting so we could talk about it lol

- “they will release it when it’s ready”: WE KNOW, but it’s been 2 years, what are they re-recording the whole thing? Re-shooting every picture? WHAT TAKES 2 YEARS TO IMPLEMENT?

so sorry about the bitterness but all of this makes no sense. I am in “prepare to be disappointed” mode, at least if it’s great I will be pleasantly surprised. If nothing happens and the deal is about uploading singles to streaming, then so be it :(. I could live with it, I wish they just said what’s going on and if that’s the most we can expect. 

if it finally comes and it is great, I will be so happy. JUST TELL US WHATS GOING ON

Diieeego

Diieeego

It really confused me why people still defend this. I mean:

- “nothing was promised, everything was fan hyped”: YES EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, we are pointing out at the absolute waste of an opportunity to ignore all important landmark dates 

- “FEL was the start of the deal”: ok cool, we could argue a photo shoot is the start of the deal, who cares about that. Everybody wants expansive reissues. Will we get them? Maybe not, but this just shows the huge gap between what fans want and what the label/Madonna wants 

- “nobody cares about anniversaries”: ok then why the announcement 2 years ago made such an emphasis on the 40 year anniversary?

- “they had to announce this 2 years ago because if not fans would be confused about the madame x live dvd being released by Warner”: more confused about the 2 year old announcement? We are at page 216 of confusion lol

- “a Madonna tribe insider said that…”: who cares about insider non-info. At least they could come up with something false but at least interesting so we could talk about it lol

- “they will release it when it’s ready”: WE KNOW, but it’s been 2 years, what are they re-recording the whole thing? Re-shooting every picture? WHAT TAKES 2 YEARS TO IMPLEMENT?

so sorry about the bitterness but all of this makes no sense. I am in “prepare to be disappointed” mode, at least if it’s great I will be pleasantly surprised. If nothing happens and the deal is about uploading singles to streaming, then so be it :(. I could live with it, I wish they just said what’s going on and if that’s the most we can expect. 

if it finally comes and it is great, I will be so happy. JUST TELL US WHATS GOING ON

Important Information

Terms of Use