Edit History

Gdog

Gdog

26 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

ok there is another box set in the usa store . i almost bought it but then i was like STOP BITCH now sit your ass down! i have one i am going to listen to and play like God intended i don't need a sealed one. remind me in 15 years i passed on it Lol

This...you will hopefully make another M fan happy, I know I was when i got a second chance with drop 2 of the 6LP set to pickup the box set. Your set will still be valuable opened and played. Lets face it we don't buy them to sell. We buy them to both enjoy and say i own this valuable Madonna piece...and you will :)

Gdog

Gdog

23 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

ok there is another box set in the usa store . i almost bought it but then i was like STOP BITCH now sit your ass down! i have one i am going to listen to and play like God intended i don't need a sealed one. remind me in 15 years i passed on it Lol

This...you will hopefully make another M fan happy, I know I was when i got a second chance with drop 2 of the 6LP set to pickup the box set. Your set will still be valuable opened and played. Lets face it we don't buy them to sell. We buy them to say i own this valuable Madonna piece...and you will :)

Important Information

Terms of Use