Edit History

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

One detail that seems disturbing to me is that she falls just when she says "I let down my guard, I fell into your arms", a detail that one could describe as a coincidence and not take it seriously but then this happens:

During a presentation in Chicago, the incident would be repeated in a certain way (01:12). Madonna sings “I let down my guard ..” and almost falls again, this time due to a problem with the platform she was supposed to climb on. I don't know if I should call it a coincidence again or if I should use another word to explain this fact.

And of course I will never forget this performance, if it was the only time that she perfectly executed the choreography of the final part of the song, that part that begins when she breaks the neck of one of the demons with her cape. Here Madonna executes all the synchronized movements even with the light effects. What a pity that here she does take care with an audience that is not exactly her fan, however on the tour where we are all her most staunch and extremist fans she did not make an effort to perfectly replicate this performance but well.

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

One detail that seems disturbing to me is that she falls just when she says "I let down my guard, I fell into your arms", a detail that one could describe as a coincidence and not take it seriously and then this happens:

During a presentation in Chicago, the incident would be repeated in a certain way (01:12). Madonna sings “I let down my guard ..” again and almost falls again, this time due to a problem with the platform she was supposed to climb on. I don't know if I should call it a coincidence again or if I should use another word to explain this fact.

And of course I will never forget this performance, if it was the only time that she perfectly executed the choreography of the final part of the song, that part that begins when she breaks the neck of one of the demons with her cape. Here Madonna executes all the synchronized movements even with the light effects. What a pity that here she does take care with an audience that is not exactly her fan, however on the tour where we are all her most staunch and extremist fans she did not make an effort to perfectly replicate this performance but well.

Important Information

Terms of Use