Edit History

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

32 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I didn't read that crap you posted. Why don't you lefties do what you do best and cancel people. Bored now.

Your post should have been more respectful, you have freely insulted without substantiating why or the reasons for your insults, which looks bad in a forum and anyone would call you out for disrespect. For the next try to control your impulses and base your opinions without insulting. The only thing I agree with you is that she should choose well who she should collaborate with to achieve a new number one on the charts. For example, Britney Spears would be a good choice since she is in force in the media due to her recent wedding and her media friendship with Madonna.

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

31 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I didn't read that crap you posted. Why don't you lefties do what you do best and cancel people. Bored now.

Your post should have been more respectful, you have freely insulted without substantiating why or the reasons for your insults, which looks bad in a forum and anyone would call you out for disrespect. For the next try to control your impulses and base your opinions without insulting. The only thing I agree with you is that she should choose well who she should collaborate with to achieve a new number one on the charts. For example, Britney Spears would be a good choice for example since she is in force in the media due to her recent wedding and her media friendship with Madonna.

Important Information

Terms of Use