Edit History

Banned

Banned

I love her in bright colours ! The outfit she wore for celebration during pride performance was great it made all the difference so much better than the leather harness thing she wore in the rehearsal! Thank god she changed her mind ! Maybe the person who advised her to wear that hideous pink dress during the performance with maluma has been executed and not to be seen again ! Yes madonna we get it you want to dress in a provocative way but you can do that still with style :) the pink dress was quite possibly the worst thing she has ever wore on stage lol

Banned

Banned

I love her in bright colours ! The outfit she wore for celebration during pride performance was great it made all the difference so much better than the leather harness thing she wore in the rehearsal! Thank god she changed her mind ! Maybe the person who advised her to wear that hideous pink dress during the performance with maluma has been executed and not to be seen again ! Yes madonna we get it you want to dress in a provocative way but you do do that still with style :) the pink dress was quite possibly the worst thing she has ever wore on stage lol

Banned

Banned

I love her in bright colours ! The outfit she wore for celebration during pride performance was great it made all the difference so much better than the leather harness thing she wore in the rehearsal! Thank god she changed her mind ! Maybe the person who advised her to wear that hideous pink dress during maluma has been executed 

Important Information

Terms of Use