Edit History

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

I am VERY protective of M.  And NOT a huge fan of Beyonce.  (I don’t dislike her or anything, just not somebody I stan huge…). That said, this is a BANGING fun remix.  Yeah, I really like what she did here.

It’s like Madonna’s turn to be Abba. (Think Hung Up.). Only Beyonce was wise and clever to repeatedly mix in plenty of Madonna’s classic vocals.  Yeah… I really am digging this track.  It’s fun.  And the Betty Davis instead of Bette Davis is genius.   Also, I love the Grace Jones repetition.  Grace is so fierce — she deserves two mentions.

Bravo, Beyonce.  This is — BY FAR! — the best reworking of a M classic yet.  And I don’t see how it will ever be topped, either.  It’s simply a gas. And Madonna’s title for it? Fucking brilliant!

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

I am VERY protective of M.  And NOT a huge fan of Beyonce.  (I don’t dislike her or anything, just not somebody I stan huge or anything…). That said, this is a BANGING fun remix.  Yeah, I really like what she did here.

It’s like Madonna’s turn to be Abba. (Think Hung Up.). Only Beyonce was wise and clever to remix in so many of Madonna’s classic vocals.  Yeah… I really am digging this track.  It’s fun.  And the Betty Davis instead of Bette Davis is genius.   Also, I love the Grace Jones repetition.  Grace is so fierce — she deserves two mentions.

Bravo, Beyonce.  This is — BY FAR! — the best reworking of a M classic yet.  And I don’t see how it will ever be topped, either.  It’s simply a gas. And Madonna’s title for it? Fucking brilliant!

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

I am VERY protective of M.  And NOT a huge fan of Beyonce.  (I don’t dislike her or anything, just not somebody I stan huge or anything…). That said, this is a BANGING fun remix.  Yeah, I really like what she did here.

It’s like Madonna’s turn to be Abba. (Think Hung Up.). Only Beyonce was wise and clever remix in so many of Madonna’s classic vocals.  I really am digging this track.  It’s fun.  And the Betty Davis instead of Bette Davis is genius.   Also, I love the Grace Jones repetition.  Grace is so fierce — she deserves two mentions.

Bravo, Beyonce.  This is the best reworking of a M classic yet.  And I don’t see how it will ever be topped, either.  It’s simply a gas. And Madonna’s title for it? Fucking brilliant!

Markdonna

Markdonna

I am VERY protective of M.  And NOT a huge fan of Beyonce.  (I don’t dislike her or anything, just somebody I stan huge or anything.). That said, this is a BANGING fun remix.  I really like how she did it here.

It’s like Madonna’s turn to be Abba. (Think Hung Up.). Only Beyonce was wise and clever remix in so many of Madonna’s classic vocals.  I really am digging this track.  It’s fun.  And the Betty Davis instead of Bette Davis is genius.   Also, I love the Grace Jones repetition.  Grace is so fierce — she deserves two mentions.

Bravo, Beyonce.  This is the best reworking of a M classic yet.  And I don’t see how it will ever be topped, either.  It’s simply a gas.

Important Information

Terms of Use