Edit History

Banned

Banned

14 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't know personally.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitles to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Hes not entitled to do anything or be nasty sbout other artists the lip sync rant he did didnt bother me as madonna dances s lot on tour and he sits on his fat ass on a piano snd when madonna does sit still she sings live on tour ! I dont think because youre sucessful it makes you entitled to bash other artists in the extreme ways he did ! I dont think he has the right just because hes had hits ! Luckily madonna did not go to his nasty level and dedicated the golden globe winning song for masterpiece to him on tour and i thought that was lovely of her pmsl the difference is with elton he has been nasty to madonna on live tv and during interviews ! I dont think he is nasty because he likes her and wants her to do better lol that would be even worse because who is he to tell somebody to be better and what right does he have to do that ! I dont know why he dislikes her but its not cos he cares lol 

Banned

Banned

12 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't know personally.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitles to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Hes not entitled to do anything or be nasty sbout other artists the lip sync rant he did didnt bother me as madonna dances s lot on tour and he sits on his fat ass on a piano snd when madonna does sit still she sings live on tour ! I dont think because youre sucessful it makes you entitled to bash other artists in the extreme ways he did ! I dont think he has the right just because hes had hits ! Luckily madonna did not go to his nasty level and dedicated the golden globe winning song for masterpiece to him on tour and i thought that was lovely of her pmsl the difference is with elton he has been nasty to madonna on live tv and during interviews ! 

Banned

Banned

7 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Hes not entitled to do anything or be nasty sbout other artists the lip sync rant he did didnt bother me as madonna dances s lot on tour and he sits on his fat ass on a piano snd when madonna does sit still she sings live on tour ! I dont think because youre sucessful it makes you entitled to bash other artists in the extreme ways he did ! I dont think he has the right just because hes had hits ! Luckily madonna did not go to his nasty level and dedicated the golden globe winning song for masterpiece to him on tour and i thought that was lovely of her pmsl 

Banned

Banned

2 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Hes not entitled to do anything or be nasty sbout other artists the lip sync rant he did didnt bother me as madonna dances s lot on tour and he sits on his fat ass on a piano snd when madonna does sit still she sings live on tour ! I dont think because youre sucessful it makes you entitled to bash other artists in the extreme ways he did 

Important Information

Terms of Use