Edit History

Banned

Banned

8 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Hmmm?  You might want to remember how people speak of Madonna negatively when you speak of Elton.  Of course, I don't think he's entitled to slag anyone off, and I think his comments are far more motivated by something more than dislike for Madonna.  He actually likes her. I think he is jealous of her at times.  Remember, he has a rough story to whom has become as well.  He like Madonna worked for his success. I really believe there was more behind the scenes going on regarding his harsh words with Madonna than we know.  Madonna is quite sharp with the tongue too, so if she truly felt wronged by Elton she would have lashed out, but she never did.  Ask yourself why when there have other artists like 50 cents she did speak out when they criticized her.   

I dont mind people speaking bad of madonna if they dont feel the need to follow her every move on social media or even join fan forums posing as fans cough cough !!!!!!!! That is just really odd behaviour ! Im entitled to say i dont like elton john as a person in a madonna forum right or anywhere for that matter i mesn i wouldnt follow his pages or fan forums because he just does not interest me so its not like i go around eltons fan pages saying i dont like him as a person ! Im not bashing his success i dont rate him so it dont matter to be but i cant deny it because its fact im just saying i do not like him as a person and i have my reasons 

Banned

Banned

6 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Hmmm?  You might want to remember how people speak of Madonna negatively when you speak of Elton.  Of course, I don't think he's entitled to slag anyone off, and I think his comments are far more motivated by something more than dislike for Madonna.  He actually likes her. I think he is jealous of her at times.  Remember, he has a rough story to whom has become as well.  He like Madonna worked for his success. I really believe there was more behind the scenes going on regarding his harsh words with Madonna than we know.  Madonna is quite sharp with the tongue too, so if she truly felt wronged by Elton she would have lashed out, but she never did.  Ask yourself why when there have other artists like 50 cents she did speak out when they criticized her.   

I dont mind people speaking bad of madonna if they dont feel the need to follow her every move on social media or even join fan forums posing as fans cough cough !!!!!!!! That is just really odd behaviour ! Im entitled to say i dont like elton john as a person in a madonna forum right or anywhere for that matter i mesn i wouldnt follow his pages or fan forums because he just does not interest me so its not like i go around eltons fan pages saying i dont like him as a person 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I dont mind people speaking bad of madonna if they dont feel the need to follow her every move on social media or even join fan forums posing as fans cough cough !!!!!!!! That is just really odd behaviour ! Im entitled to say i dont like elton john as a person in a madonna forum right ?! 

Important Information

Terms of Use