Edit History

Banned

Banned

43 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

The thing is; I don't remember fans or even the general public was bothered she sported the gold tooth.  It worked well with the era.  To me, Madonna is very much involved with a genre that she isn't most popular with among a lot of her fans.  That would be R&B, Rap and Hip hop.  Yet, a lot of her music and image has incorporated such. It's weird to hear fans object to it, because she's always welcomed more than just "white" pop music.  She's quite diverse.  She moves with the times, but I think there are certain fans who can't, so they get upset when she doesn't go that direction they like the most of her.  The thing is; Madonna has NEVER been consistent with one look, style and genre.  So it's a little weird to me that long time fans would be upset by any change she makes.  Those who focus on a specific era or two, it's not that surprising because it's obvious, they are looking for a 2.0. and up until now, I have never seen Madonna do such.  The closest to such is "Material Gworllls", but even that I feel is an attempt to reach to a younger generation which Madonna has always done from day one.

I think a lot of fans get upset because they read what other non fans say about her etc etc and i also think a lot of fans are a touch ageist against her which is really ironic i think they think she is too old to be cool or ghetto or maybe dare i say it racist and they see the grills as a black fashion object ! I think madonna is very aware of this and this may be why she does it even more ! Shes just pictured her new grill on her instagram you know like we all love them lol i dont think its because she thinks she has ugly teeth because she doesnt have ugly teeth ! She has good teeth 

Banned

Banned

37 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

The thing is; I don't remember fans or even the general public was bothered she sported the gold tooth.  It worked well with the era.  To me, Madonna is very much involved with a genre that she isn't most popular with among a lot of her fans.  That would be R&B, Rap and Hip hop.  Yet, a lot of her music and image has incorporated such. It's weird to hear fans object to it, because she's always welcomed more than just "white" pop music.  She's quite diverse.  She moves with the times, but I think there are certain fans who can't, so they get upset when she doesn't go that direction they like the most of her.  The thing is; Madonna has NEVER been consistent with one look, style and genre.  So it's a little weird to me that long time fans would be upset by any change she makes.  Those who focus on a specific era or two, it's not that surprising because it's obvious, they are looking for a 2.0. and up until now, I have never seen Madonna do such.  The closest to such is "Material Gworllls", but even that I feel is an attempt to reach to a younger generation which Madonna has always done from day one.

I think a lot of fans get upset because they read what other non fans say about her etc etc and i also think a lot of fans are a touch ageist against her which is really ironic i think they think she is too old to be cool or ghetto or maybe dare i say it racist and they see the grills as a black fashion object ! I think madonna is very aware of this and this may be why she does it even more ! Shes just pictured her new grill on her instagram you know like we all love them lol i dont think its because she thinks she has ugly teeth because she doesnt have ugly teeth ! 

Important Information

Terms of Use