Edit History

Donna

Donna

12 hours ago, deathproof said:

I think tscott didn’t word that correctly, but I certainly don’t think she was 100% “being who she really was,” especially when she confessed otherwise in her own music.

Thanks man.  I guess I meant she seemed devoted to her husband at the time but a product of her environment.  I'm sure she was trying, but that somewhat conservated "missus" lifestyle seemed too stuffy for her.  It certainly has nothing to do with her wearing flowery dresses, etc.  She's always worn them.  At the time, it seemed like she was turning a new lead over.  These days, I think she is more like the old Madonna that first started to become famous and throughout the 80's. 

Donna

Donna

12 hours ago, deathproof said:

I think tscott didn’t word that correctly, but I certainly don’t think she was 100% “being who she really was,” especially when she confessed otherwise in her own music.

Thanks man.  I guess I meant she was devoted to her husband at the time and a product of her environment at the time.  I'm sure she was trying, but that lifestyle seemed too stuffy for her.  It certainly has nothing to do with her wearing flowery dresses, etc.  She's always worn them.  I think she is more like the old Madonna that first started to become famous and throughout the 80's. 

Important Information

Terms of Use