Edit History

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

According to new information:

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted it from Instagram.

Reportedly, it is speculated that there will be three more dates in Mexico (total of seven).

There would be no shows in South America, Asia, Africa or Oceania.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her autobiographical film. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Screenshot_20230508-122702.png

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted it from Instagram.

Reportedly, it is speculated that there will be three more dates in Mexico (total of seven).

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her biography. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted them from Instagram.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I will not see her biography. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

This tour will end in Mexico. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted them from Instagram.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I willo not see her biography. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

There will be no shows in South America, Asia, Africa or Oceania.

Too bad! 

If this is indeed true, and I believe it is, I willo not see her biography. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

Too bad! I make a point of not watching her biography. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

This tour will end in Mexico (. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted them from Instagram.

Too bad! I make a point of not watching her biography. If her world boils down to only certain parts of the world, I close the door on her from now on.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

This tour will end in Mexico (. There was never any rumor from any Brazilian producers about Madonna coming to here. Even the journalist from Chile who started the rumors has already deleted them from Instagram.

Reportedly, there will be three more dates in Mexico (total of seven).

Important Information

Terms of Use