Edit History

acolyte

acolyte

2 hours ago, stancherry said:

Di you guys think that PIT or GC is better?

I actually think it doesn't matter. In fact, I'm pretty sure that a normal standing ticket will be more enjoyable. The "main stage" looks microscopic and I doubt she'll spend much time there. By the looks of it, she'll be moving around a lot. For some people, that brief moment of seeing her up close is worth all that money and I get that, but I think I'd be pretty annoyed to only see her back for most of the concert from either GA pits or the Golden Circle. 

Given the stage layouts we've seen, both pits and the Golden Circle seem more like a cash grab opportunity to me that also allows for a better controlled admission procedure. Former front of house manager speaking here. Stage setups like these are a nightmare for any venue and the front of house staff demand to ensure an even spread of people around the stage with regards to safety protocols is absolutely insane. 

acolyte

acolyte

I actually think it doesn't matter. In fact, I'm pretty sure that a normal standing ticket will be more enjoyable. The "main stage" looks microscopic and I doubt she'll spend much time there. By the looks of it, she'll be moving around a lot. For some people, that brief moment of seeing her up close is worth all that money and I get that, but I think I'd be pretty annoyed to only see her back for most of the concert from either GA pits or the Golden Circle. 

Given the stage layouts we've seen, both pits and the Golden Circle seem more like a cash grab opportunity to me that also allows for a better controlled admission procedure. Former front of house manager speaking here.

acolyte

acolyte

Given the stage layouts we've seen, both pits and the Golden Circle seem more like a cash grab opportunity to me that also allows for a better controlled admission procedure. 

acolyte

acolyte

Important Information

Terms of Use