Edit History

THNTH

THNTH

typo

12 hours ago, MPowered said:

She did LDLHA on RHT and I get chills every time I hear those cheers when she sings the first line. Don't underestimate the power of fan favorites being performed.

This. We shouldn't forget that Madonna sold millions of records. Even the "general public" has favorites among album tracks.

As it's a celebration of 4 decades, I think that she has the right to please the long-time fans as well. After all, they are the ones that supported her through the years.

Why should it be a celebration aimed exclusively at the general public? When you look at the ticket prices, it's clear that the majority of the public won't be casuals.

THNTH

THNTH

12 hours ago, MPowered said:

She did LDLHA on RHT and I get chills every time I hear those cheers when she sings the first line. Don't underestimate the power of fan favorites being performed.

This. We shouldn't forget that Madonna sold millions of records. Even the "general public" has favorites among album tracks.

As it's a celebration of 4 decades, I think that she has to right to please the long-time fans as well. After all, they are the ones that supported her through the years.

Why should it be a celebration aimed exclusively at the general public? When you look at the ticket prices, it's clear that the majority of the public won't be casuals.

Important Information

Terms of Use