I need some help from the fans!

Hi, friends, how are you?

I live in Brazil and will attend the concert, but I’d like to surprise my dia ver asking her to marry me during OYH.

Do any of you guys have some production contact so I can get into some special area to make it special for her? I’m trying with Itaú, but I need to make it a secret and can’t open it in Twitter/x.

thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, brunofischetti said:

I live in Brazil and will attend the concert, but I’d like to surprise my dia ver asking her to marry me during OYH.

Do any of you guys have some production contact so I can get into some special area to make it special for her? I’m trying with Itaú, but I need to make it a secret and can’t open it in Twitter/x.

thanks in advance!

Just go to the concert and enjoy it. This isnt going to happen at least as part of the show.

WTF! Why are you so damn negative about it. I think this is one of the most wholesome things ever. Chill ft out. We should celebrate for them.!!!! Finally some good news, even though it doesn't necessarily affect others…

Also, to the OP, it's not gonna happen. No chance in this or any other universe. Sorry!

51 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

WTF! Why are you so damn negative about it. I think this is one of the most wholesome things ever. Chill ft out. We should celebrate for them.!!!! Finally some good news, even though it doesn't necessarily affect others…

Also, to the OP, it's not gonna happen. No chance in this or any other universe. Sorry!

image.png.28b50ff335e3dfb5fb8afb981423ed5c.png

There’s nothing wholesome about marriage. 

7 hours ago, brunofischetti said:

thanks in advance!

Honey this is so sweet. I wish you and your new fiancé all the best, and I hope you find the right spot to do it. Choose wisely.

Unknown.jpeg