Edit History

thiagosb

thiagosb

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

After "Frozen", "Material Girl" and "Hung up", it looks like "Sorry" and possibly "Give it 2 me" are getting their official remixes. Blondish is about to release a Sorry remix and from the look it M could be officially linked to it, but that's not all, M has posted a few fays ago a story with a new mix of "Give it to me" from Furtado/Timbaland and Nelly Furtado has now just posted a video on Tiktok in the studio playing the same mix and tagging Madonna. And there's also Honey Dijon who said he's been in the studio with M for new material and the rumor says it could be a new Vogue remix.  There are just too many official remixes being made at the same moment, involving famous singers/remixers. What do you think ? I think we're getting a remix album of her hits, just before the greatest hits tour. A remixed Celebration. She will probably perform most of these new mixes on tour.

But would that make sense considering that FEL was recently released? 

Maybe these are not for a remix album but just reworked versions for the Celebration Tour? 

thiagosb

thiagosb

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

After "Frozen", "Material Girl" and "Hung up", it looks like "Sorry" and possibly "Give it 2 me" are getting their official remixes. Blondish is about to release a Sorry remix and from the look it M could be officially linked to it, but that's not all, M has posted a few fays ago a story with a new mix of "Give it to me" from Furtado/Timbaland and Nelly Furtado has now just posted a video on Tiktok in the studio playing the same mix and tagging Madonna. And there's also Honey Dijon who said he's been in the studio with M for new material and the rumor says it could be a new Vogue remix.  There are just too many official remixes being made at the same moment, involving famous singers/remixers. What do you think ? I think we're getting a remix album of her hits, just before the greatest hits tour. A remixed Celebration. She will probably perform most of these new mixes on tour.

But would that make sense since FEL was just released? 

Maybe it is not a remix album but just reworked versions for the Celebration Tour? 

Important Information

Terms of Use