Edit History

Confessions Lightside

Confessions Lightside

Hello everyone!

In Madonna's SEX book, there is a page where she describes having sex with a teenage boy who hardly had any pubic hair. Although in the book Madonna also describes that the boy started it with kissing her more and more daring but in the end she just went with it.

I love Madonna but I don't think it's a good idea to legitimize sex between adults and teenangers.

What do you think about it?

yD2Fl0k.jpg

btw. please be nice and respectful in the comments

Confessions Lightside

Confessions Lightside

Hello everyone

In Madonna's SEX book, there is a page where she describes having sex with a teenage boy who hardly had any pubic hair. Although in the book Madonna also describes that the boy started it with kissing her more and more daring but in the end she just went with it.

I love Madonna but I don't think it's a good idea to legitimize sex between adults and teenangers.

yD2Fl0k.jpg

Confessions Lightside

Confessions Lightside

Hello everyone...

I love Madonna but I don't think it's a good idea to legitimize sex between adults and teenangers...

yD2Fl0k.jpg

Confessions Lightside

Confessions Lightside

Hello everyone...

I love Madonna but I don't think it's a good idea to legitimize sex between adults and teenangers...

yD2Fl0k.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use