Edit History

Anapausis

Anapausis

Added more info.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

what about the 7:15 of Lucky Star?

Flawless! When I feel like listening to LS original Q-Sound done by Pettibone, I go for any YouTube video which features it. My main streaming platform's YouTube Music which allows to watch any music-related YT video, including adding original YT playlists.

I got shocked when Deezer Premium got totally restructured after a year of non using it. I only use it for tracks I can't have direct access through full albums on YTM (you know, the ones what got replaced by the corresponding MV's...)

Actually given I'm not a strict audiophile, I use the video M uploaded on her official YouTube account with the full content off Dolby Atmos iTunes' version recently available to listen to TIC instead of accessing the actual album.

You know which video I mean; if not, this one here:

Why? I've just fallen in love with the new PDP ending!!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Added more info.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Flawless! When I feel like listening to LS original Q-Sound done by Pettibone, I go for any YouTube video which features it. My main streaming platform's YouTube Music which allows to watch any music-related YT video, including adding original YT playlists.

I got shocked when Deezer Premium got totally restructured after a year of non using it. I only use it for tracks I can't have direct access through full albums on YTM (you know, the ones what got replaced by the corresponding MV's...)

Actually given I'm not a strict audiophile, I use the video M uploaded on her official YouTube account with the full content off Dolby Atmos iTunes' version recently available to listen to TIC instead of accessing the actual album.

Why? I've just felt in love with the new PDP ending!!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Added more info.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I've just felt in love with the new PDP ending!!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Added more info.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Anapausis

Anapausis

Added more info.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

You know which video I mean, if not, this one:

Anapausis

Anapausis

Added more info.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I got shocked when Deezer Premium got totally restructured after a year of non using it. I only use it for tracks I can't have direct access through full albums on YTM (you know, the ones what got replaced ny the corresponding MV's...)

You know which video I mean, if not, this one:

Anapausis

Anapausis

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I got shocked when Deezer Premium got totally restructured after a year of non using it. I only use it for tracks I can't have direct access through full albums on YTM (you know, the ones what got replaced ny the corresponding MV's...)

Important Information

Terms of Use