Edit History

Anapausis

Anapausis

Btw @N3onNostalgicI am a fan of your posts and dream setlists at Flop of the Pops, and I honestly get why you came with this, this is much likely a very predictable typical M setlist, and I praise you for always being faithful to artists' state of mind when developping dream setlists for them, but, as @sciontold, this is a setlist very complicated in terms of what fans expect and need from M.

Honestly, however, if setlist before ICU haven't got much altered after rehearsals have resumed, there's a big possibility many of your bets come true. I tell this because, after her rebirth, I believe she'll be more condescending in terms of what longtime fans wanna hear from her now and try satisfy more our colective tastes instead of her personal taste as always has been.

Anapausis

Anapausis

Btw @N3onNostalgicI am a fan of your posts and dream setlists at Flop of the Pops, and I honestly get why you came with this, this is much likely a very predictable typical M setlist, and I praise you for always being faithful to artists' state of mind when developping dream setlists for them, but, as @sciontold, this is a setlist very complicated in terms of what fans expect and need from M.

Honestly, however, if setlist before ICU haven't got much altered after rehearsals have resumed, there's a big possibility much of your bets come true. I tell this because, after her rebirth, I believe she'll be more condescending in terms of what longtime fans wanna hear from her now and try satisfy more our colective tastes instead of her personal taste as always has been.

Anapausis

Anapausis

Honestly, however, if setlist before ICU haven't got much altered after rehearsals have resumed, there's a big possibility much of your bets come true. I tell this because, after her rebirth, I believe she'll be more condescent in terms of what longtime fans wanna hear from her now and try satisfy more our colective tastes instead of her personal taste as always.

Anapausis

Anapausis

Honestly if setlist before ICU haven't got much altered after rehearsals have resumed, there's a big possibility much of your bets come true. I tell this because, after her rebirth, I believe she'll be more condescent in terms of what longtime fans wanna hear from her now and try satisfy more our colective tastes.

Important Information

Terms of Use