Question about Paris tickets

dude78

Hi folks so am getting excited fo the tour but am pretty anxious about the thicket-thing.

Im goin to Paris and right directly to Cologne. So my question:

I figured out that on the Ticketmaster App there are only the Cologne tickets displayed (waiting for beeing activated)

But NOT the Parisian ones!

Infact when i want to change the setting of the App i cant chose the Country France. Is that normal?? 

The only way i have the Paris tickets is in the web version of Ticketmaster. Right now provisionally...

Means i hope they will get activated 4 days like announced so i can print them...

Anyone the same issue??

I would not worry. Each country does things differently with Ticketmaster. The tickets will be available before you need them and those shows are still over a month away. If it does not come up in the app you can just log into the french site and download them once they are available. The date they will be available is stated on the site when you look at your booking.

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I would not worry. Each country does things differently with Ticketmaster. The tickets will be available before you need them and those shows are still over a month away. If it does not come up in the app you can just log into the french site and download them once they are available. The date they will be available is stated on the site when you look at your booking.

ok so ill guess it is normal that Paris ticket is not goin to b on the app but in the browser version :thumbsup: